Digital Marketing Specialist
WHO ARE WE?
Careers Training Group is a leading Australian education organisation, managing three vocational education providers, Selmar Institute of Education, Royal College of Healthcare and Practical Outcomes.
Our brands have educated well over 24,000 students, delivering dynamic, fully accredited courses in Aged Care, Child Care and Disability and Business Management.
Our philosophy of teamwork, innovation and consultation have ignited our current business growth. And, there’s no better time to be in the child care and aged care sectors, currently two of Australia’s fastest growing industries!
In a period of exciting growth, this is a great opportunity to join our team as our Digital Marketing Specialist. In this role you will release your skills and set the tone for best practice strategic digital marketing, utilising search, social and email automation to deliver data-driven activities and outcomes.
This opportunity will suit a well organised, creative and self-motivated marketing professional who is ready for an exciting challenge and chance to grow their marketing skills.
Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, we are looking for a team player who is confident in driving marketing activity to grow the Careers Training Group brands.
The duties of this role include, but are not limited to;
- Driving and implementation marketing content strategies and campaign initiatives, with a focus on attracting, converting and nurturing high quality leads
- Utilise digital marketing channels SEM, display, SEO
- Drive social media initiatives
- Drive email marketing campaign initiatives
- Track and report on campaign performance (analytics)
- Define and develop campaign and content plans, budgets and timelines
- Research the latest marketing trends to enhance campaigns and campaign effectiveness
- Providing general marketing support across the group
- Management of general marketing administrative tasks
Our selection criteria for this position;
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience in marketing
- Experience working with internal and external parties
- Experience working with CMS and CRM including automation tools (WordPress & Hubspot preferred)
- Ability to think strategically and proactively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced skills in PowerPoint
- Basic Graphic Design skills in InDesign and Photoshop (preferred but not essential)
Make your mark on this role today by submitting both a cover letter and resume highlighting how you meet our selection criteria, and why we should select you as the successful candidate.
Applications close 2 July 2017.
Careers Training Group is an equal employment opportunity employer, providing a collaborative and supportive working environment.